Application Process and Required Items
1) Application for Admission. Go to the Education Community. The priority application date for programs that require an audition or portfolio is January 15, 2020. All other programs enroll on a rolling basis.
2) $65 non-refundable application fee. Online payment accepted through the online application form; check or money order also accepted.
- High School Programs and One-Week Institutes (students currently in grades 9-12)
- Intermediate Programs (students currently in grades 6-9)
- Junior Programs (students currently in grades 3-6)
Required audition and portfolio materials must be uploaded to your admission application prior to submitting. We also hold an Audition Tour in January for audition-based dance, music and theatre programs.
4) If you are requesting financial aid, a copy of your household's 2018 or 2019 Federal Income Tax Return, Form 1040. Follow this link for detailed financial aid information.
Admission is not guaranteed and applicants are given an admission decision as quickly as possible. To accept the offer of admission, the enrollment agreement and non-refundable deposit must be returned to the Office of Admission and Financial Aid within two weeks of the acceptance notification.
To contact the Office of Admission and Financial Aid, please call 800.681.5912 or email email@example.com.