Conductors Cristian Măcelaru, Carolyn Watson, and Steven Davis along with violinists Martin Chalifour and Dennis Kim headline a star-studded summer season.
Located in beautiful northwest Michigan, Interlochen Arts Camp offers summer programs for grades 3-12. Each summer, we welcome over 2,500 students from all over the world to study one of our seven arts areas: creative writing, dance, interdisciplinary arts, film and new media, music, theatre, and visual arts.
Camp Application Dates and Deadlines
- October 15: Application opens in Education Community
- Jan. 14: Priority application deadline
- March 15: Admission decisions released
- June 19-25: Intensives
- June 26-July 17: First Session
- July 18-Aug. 8: Second Session