The traditional showcase of student work and final concert will take place online July 18 and 19 with solo and ensemble performances, films, readings, theatrical presentations, visual artwork, and more
Located in beautiful northwest Michigan, Interlochen Arts Camp offers summer programs for grades 3-12. Each summer, we welcome over 2,500 students from all over the world to study one of our seven arts areas: creative writing, dance, general arts, film and new media, music, theatre arts, and visual arts.
We're currently finalizing our 2021 programming. Please check back soon or contact our Office of Admission and Financial Aid with questions. Until then, please note important deadlines and dates. We hope you'll join us next summer!
Camp Application Dates and Deadlines
- October (date TBD): Application opens in Education Community
- Jan. 14: Priority application deadline
- March 1: Admission decisions released
- June 19-25: Institutes
- June 26-July 17: First Session
- July 18-Aug. 8: Second Session