Welcome to the Interlochen Arts Camp Admission Virutal Resources Center. This page is your destination to find information, events, and videos about what it's like to be at Camp.
Located in beautiful northwest Michigan, Interlochen Arts Camp offers summer programs for grades 3-12. Each year, we welcome over 2,500 students from all over the world to study one of our seven arts areas: creative writing, dance, interdisciplinary arts, film & new media, music, theatre, and visual arts.
Use the dropdowns below to watch videos and discover opportunities to experience our campus and Camp life.
The Office of Admission & Financial Aid is currently working remotely. Should you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a voicemail at 231.276.7472.
Be sure to follow the Interlochen Admission team on Instagram: @InterlochenAdmission.
Updated events coming soon!
Important Dates and Deadlines
Camp Application Dates and Deadlines
- October: Application opens in Education Community
- Jan. 14: Priority application deadline
- March 1: Admission decisions released
Camp 2021 Dates
- June 19 - 25: Intensives
- June 26 - July 17: First session
- July 18 - Aug. 8: Second session
High School Programs - Grades 9-12
Intermediate Programs - Grades 6-9
Junior Programs - Grades 3-6
Videos you'll want to watch:
Visit Interlochen's YouTube channel for a wealth of video content
- Interlochen Arts Camp: A Parent’s Perspective
- Camp Life: High School Division
- Camp Life: Intermediate Division
- Camp Life: Junior Division
Information you'll want to download:
- Camp 2021 Program Guide (not yet available)
- Digital Camp View Book
Links you'll want to click on:
Virtual 360-Degree Facility Tours & Live Webcams
Please click on the virtual tour links below to see several Interlochen Arts Camp facilities and campus hot spots:
- Academic Classroom
- Bonisteel Library
- Fennell Music Library
- Corson Auditorium
- Corson Auditorium - Exterior
- Dendrinos Chapel
- DeRoy Center for Film Studies
- Dow Center for Visual Arts and The Writing House - Exterior
- Harvey Theatre
- Harvey Theatre and Arts Commons - Exterior
- Kresge Auditorium
- Kresge Auditorium - Exterior
- The Music Center
- Osterlin Mall
- The Writing House
Interlochen is located in northwestern lower Michigan, 15 miles southwest of Traverse City. Our 1,200-acre scenic campus is nestled between two lakes and includes dozens of performance venues, exhibition spaces, and much more. You can download a larger version of the map in the File Downloads section below.