Take a virtual tour of our state-of-the-art new Dance Center and hear from the donors, architects, faculty, and students who brought it to life.
Located in beautiful northwest Michigan, Interlochen Arts Camp offers summer programs for grades 3-12. Each summer, we welcome over 2,500 students from all over the world to study one of our seven arts areas: creative writing, dance, interdisciplinary arts, film and new media, music, theatre, and visual arts.
Camp Application Dates and Deadlines
- October 15: Application opens in Education Community
- Applications are currently being accepted for all programs. Apply today!
- March 15: Admission decisions released
- June 19-25: Intensives
- June 26-July 17: First Session
- July 18-Aug. 8: Second Session