Annie Fullard

Valade Instructor, Chamber Music and Violin, Interlochen Arts Camp

Director of Chamber Music Seminar Young Artist Program, Co-Director of Preparatory Chamber Music Program, Cavani String Quartet Artist in Residence and Violin Faculty, Cleveland Institute of Music; Director, String and Piano Chamber Music, Case Western Reserve University; Visiting Artist, McDuffie Center for Strings, Mercer University

M.M., Violin Performance, Eastman School of Music; M.M., Violin Performance,Yale University;  B.M., Violin Performance, Indiana University and Ohio State University

Annie Fullard, first violinist and member of the Cavani String Quartet serves as faculty and Artist in Residence at the Cleveland Institute of Music, and is nationally recognized as an adventurous and passionate performer as well as a leader in the field of chamber music performance, education and advocacy. Ms Fullard has performed, given master classes and lecture demonstrations at music festivals, universities and in communities in all fifty states, and abroad, including the New World Symphony, Norfolk Chamber Music Festival, Aspen Music Festival, the Perlman Music Program, Kneisel Hall, and Encore Chamber Music Quartet Intensive. Ms. Fullard and her quartet colleagues are recipients of numerous awards including the Naumburg Chamber Music Award, Cleveland Quartet Competition, Banff, Fischoff, Carmel Competitions, and were twice awarded the Guarneri Quartet Award for Artistic Excellence. Teachers and mentors include Donald Weilerstein, Josef Gingold, Franco Gulli, Earl Carlyss and Peter Salaff. Ms. Fullard currently serves as co- director of Preparatory Chamber Music at CIM, as well as the Chamber Music Seminar for the Young Artist Program. Ms. Fullard is honored to serve as Distinguished Visiting Artist in Chamber Music at the Mc Duffie Center for Strings and Outreach Director for the Cleveland Chamber Music Society. Ms Fullard did her studies at Yale University, Indiana University and the Eastman School of Music and performs on violin modeled on Paganini’s Guarneri Del Gesu made by Jean Baptiste- Vuillaume (1846) .