April 12 | Accepted Student Open House
The Spring Open House is reserved for students who have been offered admission for the 2019-20 school year. Please email Colby Carson, Associate Dean of Admission and Financial Aid, Academy, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending or would like more information.
Admission On the Road
Throughout the year, representatives from Interlochen Center for the Arts travel to events across the country to engage with prospective students and their families about Interlochen Arts Camp and Interlochen Arts Academy boarding high school.
Join us at the following upcoming events:
- May 3-4 | YALLWEST Book Festival in Santa Monica, CA.
- May 8-10 | Independent Educational Consultants Association in Chicago, Ill.
Questions? Call us at 800.681.5912 or email email@example.com.
Resource: Past Admission Events, Fall 2018
- Sept. 11-15 | Enrollment Management Conference in San Diego, CA
- Sept. 20 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in San Francisco, CA; 7-9 p.m.
- Sept. 22 | Colburn Prep in Los Angeles, CA; 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sept. 21 | Orange County School of the Arts College Fair in Santa Ana, CA; 12-2:30 p.m.
- Sept. 21 | LACSHA College Fair Day in Los Angeles, CA; 1:45-4 p.m.
- Sept. 23 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Los Angeles, CA; 1-3:30 p.m.
- Sept. 26 | Contra Costa High School Fair in Walnut Creek, CA; 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Sept. 29 | Michigan Performing Arts College Fair in Ann Arbor, MI; 2-4 p.m.
- Oct. 2 | Avery Coonley School Boarding School Fair in Downers Grove, IL
- Oct. 3 |Lake Forest Country Day School in Lake Forest, IL
- Oct. 4 | NorthShore Music College Fair in Evanston, Ill.; 7-9 p.m.
- Oct. 6 | ABC Northeast Fair in New York City, N.Y.; 10 a.m. - noon
- Oct. 7 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Interlochen, Mich.; 1-3 p.m.
- Oct. 9 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Minneapolis, Minn.; 7-9 p.m.
- Oct. 13 | Oregon Council of Teachers of English, Fall Conference in Beaverton, Ore.
- Oct. 14 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Tempe, Ariz.; 1-3:30 p.m.
- Oct. 14 | Mosaic Performing Arts College Fair and Invitational in Detroit, Mich.
- Oct. 15 | Seattle's 2nd Annual Boarding School Educational Fair in Seattle, Wash.; 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 18 | Upstate New York Music College Fair in Rochester, N.Y. 5-7 p.m.
- Oct. 21 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Cleveland, Ohio; 1-3 p.m.
- Oct. 22 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Cincinnati, Ohio; 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Oct. 23 | Laurus Academy Annual High School Night in Southfield, Mich.; 5-6:30 p.m.
- Oct. 23-26 | Arts School Network Conference in Orange County, Calif.
- Oct. 24-27 | Wisconsin State Music Conference in Madison, Wis.
- Oct. 25 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Chicago, Ill.; 7-9 p.m.
- Oct. 25-28 | MAEA Conference in Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Oct. 27 | ABC Southwest Fair in Pasadena, Calif.; 12-3 p.m.
- Oct. 28 | ABC Northwest Fair, San Francisco, Calif.; 10-2 p.m.
- Oct. 29 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Atlanta, Ga.; 7-9 p.m.
- Nov. 3 | ABC Southeast Fair in Atlanta, Ga.; 10 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Nov. 3 | Dawson's High School and Boarding School Fair in Las Vegas, Nev.; 10 a.m.-noon
- Nov. 4 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in Boston, Mass.; 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Nov. 4 | ABC Mid-Atlantic Fair in Washington, D.C.; 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Nov. 5 | NACAC Performing & Visual Arts Fair in New York City; 6:30-9 p.m.
- Nov. 15-18 | National Assoc. of Gifted Children Annual Convention in Minneapolis, MN
- Dec. 1 | ABC Midwest Fair in Chicago, Ill.; noon-4 p.m.
- Dec. 14 | Michigan Thespians Festival in Grand Rapids, Mich
- Dec. 19-22 | Midwest Band & Orchestra Clinic in Chicago, Ill.
- Jan. 9-12 | Florida Music Educators Conference in Tampa, Fla.
- Jan. 9-12 | Jazz Education Network Conference in Reno, Nev.
- Mar. 14-16 | National Art Education Association Conference in Boston, Mass.