Summer 2014 Camp parents should log in to the Aspen Parent Portal to review the handbook (available February 1), complete forms, and select elective classes (click here to see if your student's program includes electives). New camp parents will receive their Aspen username and password within 48 hours of signing an enrollment agreement and paying the camp deposit. Returning camp parents should use their Aspen username and password from last summer. The username is your email address; click "I forgot my password" on the log-in screen if you need to reset your password.
Completing Forms and Travel Information
- Arrival and Departure Information
- High School Division Parent Check List for Camp (June 21-August 4)
- Intermediate Division Parent Check List for Camp (June 21-August 4)
- Junior Division Parent Check List for Camp (June 22-August 1)
- Institute Parent Check List for Institutes (June 14-20)
- Click here to watch a video tutorial on completing the necessary forms in Aspen
- Click here to watch a video tutorial on how to choose electives in Aspen
- The Private Lesson Teacher Request form will be available in Aspen in late May
Students in the Junior, Intermediate, and High School divisions wear a uniform. Order from the Scholarshop website at shop.interlochen.org. PLEASE NOTE: Students in one-week Institute programs do not wear uniforms.
Email questions or comments: email@example.com
The Student and Parent Handbooks
Performance Schedule and Ticket Ordering
Click here to reach the Student Priority Ticket Ordering Information 2014. Students have the opportunity to attend performances that are part of the Interlochen Presents 2014 Interlochen Arts Festival performance series. If you would like your child to attend any of these concerts, tickets must be purchased using this process.
Other Useful Links
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) Camp Press Release - Download, complete the information and send to local news providers.
- Lost and Found Lose an item while at Camp? Fill out this form and we'll do our best to find it and return it to you.
- Health Information - HIPAA and Privacy Practices
- Luggage Tags
- Send your camper a "BunkNote" one-way email through Bunk1.
- Current and archived photos: http://ica.smugmug.com
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Video: Interlochen Arts Camp, A Parent's Perspective
- Learn more about Camp life
Connect with Other Campers and Parents
- Interlochen Facebook Page - Meet former and future Interlochen campers and parents, and get the latest news updates from Interlochen.
- IACHScampers Yahoo! Group - Yahoo group for High School campers
- IACHSparents Yahoo! Group - Yahoo group for parents of High School campers
- IACINTcampers Yahoo! Group - Yahoo group for Intermediate camps
- IACINTparents Yahoo! Group - Yahoo group for parents of Intermediate campers
- IACJRcampers Yahoo! Group - Yahoo group for Junior campers
- IACJRparents Yahoo! Group - Yahoo group for parents of Junior campers
Summer 2013 Camper Directories
Each list is a case-sensitive password protected .pdf file. You will receive the password in our final mailing which is being sent out in August.