Students in grades 3-12 can participate in any of our summer arts programs as a day camper for a reduced rate of $450 per week. This special discount is available to all students currently enrolled in Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Manistee and Wexford county.
Join students from all over the world who share your passion for the arts. Learn from amazing artists and educators, be inspired by our scenic campus, and take your creative talent to the next level.
To receive the reduced day camper tuition rate, students must apply by Feb. 1, 2019.
- Programs range from one to six weeks in length, and some require auditions or portfolio reviews
- Arts classes are full day and lunch is included.
- High School and Intermediate programs run Tues. through Sat.
- Junior programs run Mon. through Sat. for the first week and Tue. through Fri. the second week.
- Depending on the program, some additional rehearsals and performances may be required
- A transportation option to and from Traverse City will be available for an additional fee
On-campus auditions will be held on Sunday, Jan. 27; students also have the opportunity to submit a video audition as part of their application.
Know a local student who may be interested in day camp? Share this opportunity!
A Day Student's Typical Day
|Class Day: Tuesday – Saturday|
|7:45 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.||Drop Off at Main Entrance|
|8 a.m.||Classes begin for some Int. and HS programs|
|9 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||Classes|
|11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.||Lunch|
|12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.||Rec Hour for Intermediates and Juniors|
|1 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.||Classes and Rehearsals for High School|
|2 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.||Classes and Rehearsals for Intermediates|
|2 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.||Classes for Juniors|
|4:45 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.||Pick Up at Main Entrance|
|Performance obligations as required by major|
|Juniors||Class day on June 24, July 8, and July 22|
|Intermediates||Some majors have morning classes|
|High School||Some majors have morning classes|